KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN RECRUITMENT FOR THE TEACHING AND MISCELLANEOUS TEACHING POSTS FOR THE YEARs 2012-13 AND 2013-14.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), henceforth mentioned as KVS, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India invites Online applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment to the Teaching and Miscellaneous Teaching posts for the years 2012-13 and 2013-14.
Candidates are required to apply online at http://jobapply.in/kvs/ No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted. The schedule of ONLINE registration is as follows:-
- Commencement of Online Registration at http://jobapply.in/kvs =29.07.2013
- Last Date for Online Registration=28.08.2013 upto 11.59 p.m.
- Last Date for receipt of print out of completed application, along with prescribed KVS bank challan where applicable and self attested copies of testimonials at “Post Box No. 3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003 = 12.09.2013.
SOME IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT KENDRIYA VIDHAYALA SANGATHAN RECRUITMENT FOR TEACHERS:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan was issues a Notification for filling 4043 teaching posts in PGT, TGT, Primary teachers and miscellaneous teaching posts in this year of 2013 . The Online application Registration available at the KVS Recruitment official Website link of jobapply.in/kvs . interested and Eligible Candidates will apply through online from 29th July to 28th August 2013.
Once follow the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Teacher Posts Recruitment 2013 Number of vacancies .
- in the KVS Teacher Posts Recruitment PGT of Graduate teacher in Group B Posts had 793 vacancies in various subjects.
- The TGT of Trained Graduate Teacher Posts in Group B had 1059 vacancies in various subjects.
- Miscellaneous Teaching Post Group B Post – Librarians -112
- Primary Teacher vacancies -1979
- PRT Music vacancies – 100.
- Total Number of KVS Recruitment Teacher posts is 4043.
Educational Qualifications for KVS Teacher Posts Recruitment 2013 .
Who are applied to the KVS Teacher Posts Recruitment for PGT, TGT, Primary teachers and miscellaneous teaching posts the Candidates will had Two years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc / Master Degree / B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc /MCA / BCA / B.Sc / Four years Integrated Degree / Bachelor’s Degree / Three Years Diploma / Five years Diploma in relevant subjects for the above posts . For essential Qualification and Desirable Qualification and for more other Details about the KVS Recruitment 2013 Download the Official Detailed Notification at http://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/.
Fee of KVS Teacher Recruitment 2013 for Online apply ..
Who are applied to the KVS Recruitment Online the Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of 750/- (Rs. Seven Hundred and Fifty only). The fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future exam/selection. In case of payment through Bank Challan; Indian Bank will charge 30/- (Rupees Thirty only) as “service charge” in addition to the fees. in case of payment through Credit/Debit Card (Master or Visa approved); Indian Bank will charge 30/- (Rupees Thirty only) as “service charge” in addition to the fees.
How to Submit the KVS Teacher posts Online application 2013 .
The Government of India , Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development will given the KVS Teacher Posts Online application Registration at jobapply.in/kvs . the KVS Recruitment applied Candidates will fill the Online application with Required Details and take Print out of completed online application along with KVS bank challan and self-attested copies of testimonials need to send to Post Box No. 3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 12 September 2013.
Once follow the Important Dates for KVS Teacher Posts Recruitment 2013 .
- KVS Online application Submission Registration Start from 29th July 2013
- KVS Online Registration Service Closed on 28th August 2013 up to 11.59 p.m.
- Last Date for Receipt of print out of completed application – 12.09.2013
Apply KVS Teacher Posts Online at http://jobapply.in/kvs/